Wednesday, February 28, 2007
  Where I've been & where I'll be
I haven't been reading much in the last couple days because I've been busy: I'm doing my taxes, participating in some interesting discussions about the possibility of conservative literary studies, and writing a short story based on a logical paradox and a particular interpretation of inflationary cosmology, in the style of Jorge Luis Borges, which I'll probably post here when I'm done with it. I did read a comic book which I'll maybe review sometime if I finish the series, though I doubt it's really worth the effort. I may be wrapped up in these projects for a few days.
 
Comments:
SKYLAR TOUCHES PEE PEE

-creepy d
 
I do not.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home




















"Open your eyes, Clevinger. It doesn't make a damned bit of difference who wins the war to someone who's dead."

When we move, it's a movement

An attempt to overcome a crippling perfectionism; an appendix-in-progress for a perpetually unwritten book. Notes on variety of subjects including but not limited to: cognition, mathematics, sociology, philosophy and art. Now with book reviews!


Regarding The Author

J.S. Nelson is a young fellow with a broad array of interests and a lot of time on his hands.

Regarding The Archives

May 2006 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 /


Regarding Others

Alex Golub
dataisnature
Jeff Vail - A Theory of Power
John Robb - Global Guerillas
Savage Minds
The Valve
we-make-money-not-art

Powered by Blogger